- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When subscribing to newsletter on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email Address
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Last Name
- Email Address
When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Credit Card Information
We suggest however, you visit our Terms & Conditions page to learn more about our terms of service…
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways to:
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- Improve and respond to your customer service requests and support needs effectively.
- Provide a personalized experience, and allow us to better respond to your individual needs best suited for you.
- Improve our website, by offering content and products based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Process transactions. Nevertheless, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, rented, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide when registering on our site, subscribing to our newsletter or for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates and notifications related to products or services.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may simply do so by logging on to your account settings, and accessing Newsletter Subscriptions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures, and state-of-the-art softwares to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your (credit card) information will not be stored on our servers!
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site such as, GeniusPipe.com, uses, or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Under any circumstances we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging on to My Account.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 18 years old or older. If you are not the age of 18 or older, please exit this website immediately. If you feel a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or legal guardian to immediately contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This policy was last modified on 3/24/2016.